You can change your settings to include a link back to the library to see if the library has the item in full-text.
How to set up library links:
2. Select "Library links"
3. Search for "Seattle University" and make sure it is checked in the list. Save your settings.
4. Now when you search Google Scholar, you will see a link that will help you find the item through SU (FullText@SU).
Adding sources you found in Google Scholar to a citation manager such as RefWorks is easy in Google Scholar. First, you have to change your Google Scholar settings.
1. From Google Scholar, go to your settings by clicking on the three horizontal lines in the upper left hand corner and select "Settings"
2. Under "Bibliography Manager", select "Show links to import citation into" and the bibliography/citation manager that you use. If you use one that is not listed, choose BibTeX. Save the change.
4. Now when you look at your Google Scholar search results, you will see a link for importing the citation to your bibliography/citation manager.