An eBook also referred to as an electronic book, E-Book or Digital Book can be the digital version of a book created at the same time as the printed edition. It can also be a digitally text converted to be viewed on computers, laptops, ebook readers or mobile phones.
1. Create Adobe ID account : allows the digital editions to be assigned to you.(If you download the eBook to device, you will activate with that ID. Adobe Digital is the software which manages the eBook).
2. Download Adobe Digital editions.: the software which manages the eBook.
3. Create an account with Ebscohost and ebrary, Look for the "Sign In" link at the top of the screen. (You do not need one with EBL).
4. Search and checkout/download an eBook
5. Download a reading app for your device: Bluefire, Aldiko for Android/Kindle Fire
6. Transfer to a mobile device.